Two stupid tourists in the city ...
Gamla Stan : Old Stockholm / le vieux quartier :
Strandvägen : a walk from Gamla Stan to Djurgarden :
Vasamuseet :
Skansen : Old villages and farms
Skansen : Nordic animals
Owl / hibou
A new departure in life : getaway in Sweden ! I'll try my best on this blog to share with you all what Sweden offers to us... (PS: les francophones n'ont pas à s'inquiéter je vous ferai un petit résumé en français, également, de mes nouvelles aventures en Suède !)
4 commentaires:
It is not suprising for Murat to find zoo immediately in Sweden...
But how come Gnu's (African deers) are outside, though it is 15-20 C in Sweden, it is not easy for them to stand up with chilly weather...
Murat should interview with the zoo authorities next time :)))
Wow, so many photos! Great!!!
The last building you put is amazing : it seems small until you notice the guy on the left, and suddenly, you realise how massive it is!!
Definitely a great city, can't wait to come to visit you...
@Fred : Are you talking about the wooden house ? Yeah it was huge, and for your information, the guy on the left , is Murat ! :-)
Very beautifull pictures (did you ask to a old woman to take a pic ;-)
Continuous like this ;-)
XXX
(And now, I go to Start to read.... but I am leazy, I started by the photos ;-)
Enregistrer un commentaire