Ce weekend était calme, froid (12degrés) et pluvieux, on se croirait déjà fin novembre ... Un peu déprimant...
Heureusement, nous avons passé une excellente soirée vendredi soir . Nous avons accueillis nos premiers invités à l'appart pour dîner ! Murat a invité Jennifer, américaine de Seattle qui était en cours de Suédois avec lui en août, et Lina de Singapour qui est en cours avec lui en ce moment. Toute les deux ont dans les 35ans, et ont repris leurs études. Les deux sont très sympas et très bavardes, c'était un peu dur parfois de suivre les conversations, mais finalement tout s'est bien passé ! On espère renouveller cette expérience dès que possible, et voire même inviter plus de monde ! C'est le meilleur moyen de se faire des amis sans doute...Et ce côté international est vraiment très interressant et enrichissant !
Donc vivement les prochaines soirées !
This weeekend was kind of quiet, cold (12degrees) et rainy...Fall is here already ! It's quite depressing...
But luckily, we spent a lovely Friday night. Indeed, we had the pleasure to welcome, for the first time in our flat, two guests for dinner ! Murat invited Jennifer from Seattle, who was in the swedish course with him in August, and Lina from Singapore, currently in his class.Both are little bit older than us, in their 30's, and have decided to study again. They are very kind and like speaking, so it was sometimes hard to follow up the conversations, but at the end everything was great ! We hope to renew that experience as soon as possible, and we even think about inviting more people next time! That is the best way to make friends ! And this mixt of cultures is just great, very interesting !
So we look forward to organizing the next parties !
dimanche 16 septembre 2007
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
4 commentaires:
Hi,
I congragulate your first party, we are planning to participate one of them with Özlem in spring 2008...
Though I could not decode the french replies to your previous question about writing events also in English, I can infer from the pasages that I am the only english reader and you feel responsible to write in English providing that I read your blog.
But, actually this is not fair. So, you sould better not write in English from now on and tell Murat to write to the blog once or twice a week either English or Turkish, this will be enough for me to read your Swedish advantures.
I can imagine your relief about not writing in English, be sure that I am not so generous everytime like today::))) See u soon
Dont worry, if you wait for Murat to write, you can wait a lot ! :-)
Since he's busy, I will write , no problem ! It's the minimum I can do for the best reader ! :-)
C cool vous commencez à faire des connaissances.
Oui c'est sympa de rencontrer du monde.J'éspere qu'on pourra venir vous voir d'ici peu! bizs
Enregistrer un commentaire