Hello all,
Since I have been forced by Chris and Manaw to write more I decided to write one more entry to the blog. First of all thank you all for your contributions from now on depending on the contributions I will select "blogger of the month" for each month. And At the end of the year I will give a prize to the winner (whoever get more blogger of the month tittle) The prize will be something special from Sweden. And regarding the debate on writing in English and French we will stick with both as usual so that all our followers can understand what is going on in our life as well as on blog. Snjezana sorry but I cant write French so please ask chris to translate it heheh... And Manaw go to a french course you are rich enough to pay for it. Regarding the title of this entry I burned one of my finger so imagine what I am going through to write this entry thanks to my girlfriend chris and best friend manaw. Waiting for your contributions. Hope to hear from you.
lundi 17 septembre 2007
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
1 commentaire:
Hi everybody,
Since I have been writing to the blog, passionately before Murat announced the big prize; everybody must admit that I am not writing to the blog only for the sake of the prize :)))
Nevertheless I cannot deny the fact that I am bout to give in the temptation and try my best to be the blogger of the Nordic region...
By the way, I think it is time to introduce myself to the other writers in the blog....
Hi, to Chris' firends... I am MANAW, I live in Istanbul... Unfortunately I am a banker, I sommetimes wonder how I drifted myself into this disgusting job, since my unversity dream was to be an greenpeace volunteer...
c u soon Chris & Murat
Enregistrer un commentaire