mercredi 3 octobre 2007

Fall / Automne à Linköping

Je voulais juste partager avec vous les couleurs de l'automne à Linköping, bien sûr, les photos ne sont pas assez réussies pour mette en valeur les differents mélange de couleurs...

Just wanted to share with you the colors of fall in Linköping. Unfortunately , the pictures are not good enough to show you the beauty of the colors mixtures...











Other than that, not much news this week. I'm spending my day looking for job, and that is very hard to find ! I'm not sure i'll be able to work here....So , i'm kind of feeling down , dunno what we will do !
Anyway , that's our life , to be lost all the time...

2 commentaires:

Fred a dit…

Yes, it's hard... But eventually, something will happen as it always does, doesn't it?

Good luck with your search! I'm sending you some good vibes from here, all that I can do as I still haven't found a job either... ;-)

manaw a dit…

Though they dreamed about mobility of labour while they are founding EU, unfortunately it is not easy to create a continent comprised of different countries but with one economy... Anyway, you can relief yourself by knowing that Sweden is one of the countries' that did not admit to get in one currency like Norway and UK... I forgot the other one (may be Finland)...

Other than the bull shit I wrote above, I must confess that autumn in Linköping is magnificent