Yes I was gonna write its a bad sunday with bad weather but the sun is shining now. You never know when the weather will change here. It changes so often. Anyway this is not a complaint! I am still happy with the weather I will wait until the winter comes to complain. On the other hand I will complain about IKEA they never sell you one thing in one piece and it takes so long to get everything together and ready to use. I saw many people buying the missing parts of what they bought today so it means they should do something about that. Some people bought only a metal for their bed some people (us) only pillows for the sofa and so on... The sales people should warn you at the firt time when you are buying them at the store but maybe its a policy of the company to make you to go to shop once more so you buy more things everytime you go who knows ;)... Anyway I am tired to deal with IKEA so I better stay out of that store for sometime.
We went out yesterday to a pub to drink a beer. We sat on a bench and the pub was almost full. The waiter came and asked us if he could sit some more people next to us. We said certainly... then 4 19 years old swedish girls came and sat next to us. They were cheerfull maybe because of their age and the first comment they made was we should go to another pub cause that bar we went was a pub for their age... And since we look little older than them which they realized :(
anyway we knew that but we prefer to go to that pub beacuse of the prices usually the places for our age are more fancy and expensive we just wanted a cheap beer so it was ok for us. They talked alot about who we are and what we are doing in Linköping so on. 2 of the girls will go to Turkey for vocation so we talked about the places that they will go. And they tought us some slang swedish words. That is it for now I guess. We will keep you updated about the life in Sweden. Take care all...
dimanche 12 août 2007
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire