samedi 28 juillet 2007
17 Degreesss!!!!
Hello All from Sweden!! It is Murat ! It is 17 degrees outside on July and I came here from 40 degrees so My body is trying to adopt the Swedish summer! I am wearing my pull overs already. Other than that The city is nice, small but cute so far. And everyone speaks fluent English. We didnt have any problems so far to communicate. We hope to rent a flat soon otherwise we will spend all our money on hotel rooms... That is it for now chris writes everything anyway not much for me to write other than hers. selam to turks and bisous aux francais.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
3 commentaires:
hello !
I think you exaggerate!!!!! 17 degrees in august is not so bad !!!!
ah ah ah !!!
Even in Paris we have 23 degrees (when it's a bad weather)!!!
So... be brave , and take 2 pull-overs ;-))
see you soon
Sylvie (Chris's sister)
Ulan antep lee, kim dedi kuzey kutbuna git diye, orada kutup ayıları bile zor yaşıyo, hemoroid olma da tetik ol
By the way, for whom does not speak Turkish
Manaw (I), is cousin in law of Lé Jardin Antep Lee. In other words, very very best friend of Murat Gulmez from Karataş.
Do not hesitate to contact me to share Murat's adventures&childhood friendships in Adana, Gaziantep, Pötürge, Sındırgı... which are magnificent places in our sweet Anatolia.
Enregistrer un commentaire